Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Letter From Community Chest (ComChest)

17 Jul 09

Mr Anthony Sum,
Chief FatBird
Team FatBird


Dear Anthony

Please express my appreciation to members of your TEAM FATBIRD.

I am grateful for the tremendous support for ComChest at the launch of Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2009 on 16 Jul 09 at Raffles Place.

I could see the great enthusiasm they all have; in approaching the many runners who were present to support and sign up the Run for a Cause pledge cards.

Many runners, including the guest-of-honour, Mr Teo Ser Luck, Senior Parliamentary Secretary of Ministry of Community Development, Youth and Sports, were glad to see the familiar faces of FatBirds. And this had certainly contributed to the great success of the day.

Once again, thank you for the great support. I know I can count on the "FatBirds" to do their share for charities

S C Lim
Hon General Secretary
Community Chest

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails