Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy 48th Birthday, Singapore!

130 FatBird runners and friends celebrated National Day with a scenic and memorable Holiday Weekender run into lush greenery, around major family attractions and along the sandy beaches by the fringes of multi-million dollar beach-front homes and holiday resorts of Sentosa Island. 

FatBird Runners @ Universal Studios

FatBird Runners @ Bridge To Furthest Point in SEA


FatBird Runners @ Gateway To Sentosa

This is home truly, where I know I must be
Where my dreams wait for me, where the river always flows
This is home surely, as my senses tell me
This is where I won't be alone, for this is where I know it's home
Our Home, Singapore!


Facebook Photos:
Album 1 @ FatBird Chin
Album 2 @ FatBird Ronnie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails