Friday, August 1, 2008

FatBird is 1-month old

Team FatBird @ I-Run, River Promenade

Wow...it was a field day for Team FatBird with a record turnout of more than 140 I-Runners at the I-Run @ River Promenade on Thursday evening....I had to go a long way to fit all the I-Runners into the pics...haha. FatBirds were out in full force with 12 Run Leaders and Run Assistants providing full support to what turned out to be quite a 'happening' evening :)

The FatBird Warm Up

It was great having some very fast, stylo-mylo rabbits do the chiong-ing at the start, which escalated the excitement levels a few levels up lah....hehe

We had earlier asked for more drinks, and the kind people at HPB responded with 5 crates of 100plus + plus 1 crate of ice-mountain. I initially thought it would be enough, and finally some FatBirds might get our 100plus at the end of a day's sweeping work....man, was I so wrong smile.gif

I-Run: READY, SET, GO!

The weather was good, and the scenes along the scenic River Promenade certainly came alive with so many I-Runners dashing about all over the place...some real eye candy too....well done to all who completed their runs in PBs.....yes there is a large digital display clocking in the times of runners as they return to rousing cheers of the party smilie_daumen1.gif

And yes, Team FatBird's Benny, David, Charmane and Helen were the poster boys and gals for the day....excellent!

Photo SlideShow, courtesy of Jancy's camera.

1 comment:

Kayano said...

Happy 1-month old, FatBird !
You have come a along way with the formation of the team. I am sure with your dedication and free spirit of "flying" to help, in no time, you will be known in town and in the running community. Good job for your service to the running community. Three Cheers !
Kayano

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails